8. Modified Pull Up - Elevated feet
Soon You'll be Doing More Pull Ups Than You Ever Thought You Could
The Intermdiate Modified Pull Ups are an excellent exercise and very challenging. You are lifting about 60-70% of your body weight. Once you can do 10-12 reps this way, try full pull ups.
Exercise Type: BIG FOUR
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Hang the rings from your pull up bar.
2. Sit underneath the rings with your legs out in front of you.
3. Reach up to the grips. The rings should be high enough for you to fully extend your arms.
4. Place your feet on a box or chair 12-18 inches off the ground.
5. Pull yourself up leaving your feet on the box or chair.
6. Keep your upper body in an upright position like a pull up.
7. Lower yourself to the starting position.