Right and Left Side Assembly
1. The right and left side of the Ultimate Body Press are made up of three pieces. Two L shaped legs and one U shaped arch. These pieces are color coded for easy assembly.
2. Match the pieces together using the colored stickers.
3. Assemble each side by inserting the color-coded end of the L shaped legs into the corresponding U shaped arch ends marked with the matching stickers.
4. Rotate each leg until the pin snaps into the pinhole. These connections are a close fit and may require additional force to engage spring pins fully.
NOTE: To ensure that the spring pins are fully exposed and connect, check that the spring pins arm is flush with the interior wall of the legs.
1. Slide the loose ends of the right side assembly into the corresponding ends of the left side assembly. To ensure proper alignment, partially engage both the front and the back connections before depressing the spring pins and fully engaging the cross members.
2. Position floor pads to the outer edge of the cross members.
3. If the machine is not level, correct the problem by rotating each floor pad to adjust the height until the machine sits level and does not wobble.
Instructions for Use:
Please consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. If you experience any discomfort while using this machine, discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
1. Stand in the middle of the machine with your feet between the two cross members.
2. Grasp the handles and straighten your arms.
3. Lift your feet off the floor, bend your knees and cross your ankles behind you.
4. Lower you body so that your elbows are bent at 90-degree angles.
5. Use your arms to push yourself back into the initial straight-arm position.
6. Perform the exercise in a smooth controlled motion. Do not allow your body to swing or rock back and forth.
1. Stand in the middle of the machine so that the narrower end of the grips is in front of you.
2. Allow your elbows to point out and lean your body forward while performing the exercise motion.
1. Stand in the middle of the machine so that the wider end of the grips is in front of you.
2. Keep your elbow close to you body and keep your body upright while performing the exercise motion.
1. Keep one foot on the floor while performing the exercise motion.
2. Use only enough leg strength to allow adequate resistance.