6. Body Weight Row
This is an awesome exercise for strengthening your shoulders, back and even muscles in your lower body like your hamstrings and glutes.
Exercise Type: BIG FOUR
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Stand facing away from the dip station with your heels resting on the narrow cross-member.
2. Squat down and grasp the grips from underneath.
3. Walk your feet out until your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
4. Begin pulling up by first squeezing your should blades together.
5. Use your arms to pull your body up to the grips.
6. When you reach your highest position, squeeze your should blades together tightly.
7. Lower yourself to the start position.