4. Body Weight Row - Plank
Exercise Type: BIG FOUR
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Stand facing away from the dip stand with your heels resting on the narrow cross-member.
2. Squat down and grasp the grips from underneath.
3. Walk your feet out until your legs and body are straight, with only your heels on the floor.
4. Begin pulling up by first squeezing your should blades together.
5. Use your arms to pull your body up to the grips.
6. When you reach your highest position squeeze your should blades together tightly.
7. Lower yourself to the start position.