Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
This pull up bar is designed to be mounted to wood frame walls with solid wood studs measuring 16 inches apart on center. This pull up bar
should not be mounted to drywall alone or thin walls. It is the users responsibility to choose a secure location and properly install the pullup bar using the instructions provide. Tighen all bolts and carefully examine your installation to ensure that the pull up bar is securely fastened in place before attempting using the pull up bar
Consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. If you experience any discomfort while using this machine, discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
1. This pull up bar is designed to be mounted directly to solid wood wall studs measuring 16 inches apart on centers.
2. Find the two studs using a stud finder or the hammer technique. If you are unsure how to find the studs, there are many videos online that illustrate both techniques. Mark the location of the studs.
3. Hold the support bracket to the wall over the stud for a template. Mark the location of the mounting holes and repeat for other support bracket.
4. Before you drill make sure the marks are level.
5. Pre-drill the four holes using a 7/32” bit.
6. ASSEMBLE THE PULL UP BAR and grips using the machine bolts (part #4), washers and lock nuts (part #6).
7. Hang the the pull up bar
from the predrilled hole using the wood bolts (part #5). Use regular bar soap on the threads to make the bolts go in easier.
8. Tighten all bolts and carefully examine your installation to ensure that the pull up bar
are securely fastened in place before attempting using the pull up bar.