5. Supine Eagle
Great for Strengthening Your Abdominals and for Lower Body Flexibility
Exercise Type: Lower Body
Repetitions: 10 - 20
1. Lay on your back with your feet together and your arms straight out to your sides.
2. Raise one leg up and across your body toward your opposite hand.
3. You do not have to be able to reach your hand with your foot.
4. As you are swinging your leg, keep your ankle flexed (toes pointed to your nose).
5. Return your leg to the starting position.
6. Proceed with the other leg.