2. Weighted Dips
Exercise Type: BIG FOUR
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Attach the preferred number of bands between the dip belt and dip stand anchors.
2. Squat down and buckle the belt around your waist.
3. Put your heels on the dip stand cross-member and stand up.
4. Grasp the handles and straighten your arms.
5. Lift your feet off the bar, bend your knees and cross your ankles behind you.
6. Lower you body so that your elbows are bent at 90-degree angles.
7. Use your arms to push yourself back up to the start position.