Joist Mounted Pull Up Bar
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
This pull up bar
is designed to be mounted to a solid and secure joist or beam. This pull up bar should not be mounted to drywall or thin walls. This pull up bar has been designed to reduce the risk of injury, however the potential for injury or property damage does exist. It is the users responsibility to choose a secure location and properly install the pull up bar
. Tighen all bolts and carefully examine your installation to ensure that the pull up bar is securely fastened in place before attempting to use the pull up bar.
Consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. If you experience any discomfort while using this machine, discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
ONE PERSON INSTALLATION
BEFORE YOU ASSEMBLE THE PULL UP BAR:
1. Choose a location for your pull up bar
. Hold the left half of the pull up bar (part #1) against the joist and mark the location of the upper mounting hole.
2. Pre-drill the hole using a 7/16” bit.
3. ASSEMBLE THE PULL UP BAR and grips using short bolts (part #4)and washers (part #6).
4. Hang the the pull up bar
from the predrilled hole using one long bolt (part #5). Hand tighten the lock nut (part #8) to the bolt to support the bar. v
5. Make sure the pull up bar is level and mark the location of the 3 remaining mounting holes.
6. Remove the pull up bar and predrill the remaining holes.
7. Secure the pull up bar to the joist using the long bolts, washers and lock nuts.
8. Tighen all bolts and carefully examine your installation to ensure that the pull up bar are securely fastened in place before attempting using the pull up bar.