A Dynamic Flexibility Exercise That Also Builds Strength
Exercise Type: Lower Body
Repetitions: 10 - 20
1. Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
2. Raise you arms straight out to either side.
3. Keep your arms in this position as you reach down with one arm to your opposite toe.
4. You do not have to be able to touch your toes.
5. Raise back to the start position.
6. Squeeze your glutes and shift your center of gravity off your heels to the middle of your foot.
7. Continue the exercise to the other side.