Stronger Glutes for More Agility
This exercise feels great because it strengthens some very important postural muscles. Plus it gives you a chance to lounge around for a minute in the middle of your intense workout.
Exercise Type: Lower Body
Repetitions: 10 - 20
1. Lay on your side, rest your head in your hand and bend the knee of your lower leg.
2. Pull your belly button toward your spine and place your upper hand on your stomach.
3. Keep your upper leg straight and your ankle flexed. (Point your toes towards your nose)
4. Raise your leg up as high as you can.
5. Lower your leg to the start position.
6. Use the hand on your stomach as a reminder to keep your abdominals held in tight and your hips vertically stacked, perpendicular to the ground.