Excellent Exercise for Strength and Flexibility in your Glutes and Hamstrings
Exercise Type: Lower Body
Repetitions: 10 - 20
1. Get on the floor on your hands and knees.
2. Engage your core muscle by sucking in your stomach and keeping your back straight.
3. Lift one knee up and out until it is at the same level as your hip or as close as you can get it.
4. Keep your knee bent at 90 degrees and your ankle flexed.
5. Kick out, straightened your knee and keeping your ankle flexed.
6. Bend your knee back to a 90 degree angle.
7. Lower your leg to the starting position.
8. Continue the exercise on the same leg.