Use Our "V" Shaped Dip Stand to Chisel out the "V" Shape in Your Triceps
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Stand in the middle of the dip machine so that the wider end of the grips is in front of you.
2. Grasp the handles and straighten your arms.
3. Lift your feet off the floor, bend your knees and cross your ankles behind you.
4. Lower you body so that your elbows are bent at 90-degree angles.
5. Use your arms to push yourself back up to the start position.
6. Keep your elbow close to you body and keep your body upright while performing the exercise motion.