The Most Full Body Push Up Exercise You Could Ever Do
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Hang the rings from your dip stand 5-10 inches off the ground.
2. Grasp the handles, straighten your arms.
3. Straighten your legs.
4. Engage your core muscles by sucking in your stomach.
5. Lower your body keeping hands close to your sides.
6. Press up against the handles raising yourself to the start position.
7. When your arms are straight, bring your hands together like a chest fly
8. Be sure to keep your core muscles flexed by keeping your back straight and your stomach held in throughout the whole exercise.