2. Combination Dips
Best chest exercise plus best abs exercise equals your Ultimate Body
Repetitions: 8 - 12
1. Stand in the middle of the dip machine so that the narrower end of the grips is in front of you.
2. Grasp the handles and straighten your arms.
3. Lift your feet off the floor and bend your knees.
4. Lower you body so that your elbows are bent at 90-degree angles.
5. Use your arms to push yourself back up to the start position.
6. As you rise back to the start position begin raising your knees to your chest.
7. With your arms straightened squeeze your knee to your chest then lower then back to the start position.