- Precision 48" on-center mount holes perfectly span 16" and 24" ceiling joists
- 1.25" diameter steel bar with hammer tone finish for a secure comfortable grip
- Ultra-stable construction supports 450lbs - 5MM thick mounting plates and square tube risers
- Designed for 8ft ceilings - 14" square tube risers
- Hardware and mounting instructions included for easy assembly and installation
|Rafters / Joists:||16" or 24"|
|Best Ceiling Height:||8 feet|
|Bar Width:||48 Inches|
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||10 lbs|
Start your home bodyweight gym the right way with a mounted pull up bar. The mounted bar is ready to go any time of day for even the briefest workouts so you can always build on your momentum and progress.
Check out these resources the help you select, mount and use your new mounted pull up bar:
Every Home Needs a Mounted Pull Up Bar
It's easier than ever to be fit
How to Select and Mount your Pull Up Bar
A Primer on wall framing and selecting between wall, ceiling, and doorway mount
Activate and Leverage your Metabolism
A Mounted Bar makes it easy to turn on your metabolism when you need it most
The Beginners Guide to Pull Up Workouts
Get full workouts right from day one
Product Reviews for Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar for 8' Ceilings
You May Also Like . . .
Get package savings on the Wall Mount Pull Up Bar and Body Weight Resistance Trainer featuring Lay Flat Handles and 'no-rub' cam buckles
Combine the Joist Mount Pull Up Bar and Bodyweight Resistance Trainer for instant package savings. Workout better, satisfaction is guaranteed.
Dip Bar Fitness Station and Bodyweight Resistance Trainer Package adds effective exercises to Dip Station and Pull Up Bar workouts.
Eliminate trigger points and regain full strength in your largest muscles with the 5" Myofoam Mobility Ball.